Disclosure: This post or page may contain some affiliate links, meaning if you click on a link and make a purchase from an affiliate site, I make a small percentage of commission from that purchase, at no cost to you. Please read my Disclaimers for more information.
Teaching English online is an easy and exciting way to make great money at home or while your are travelling. You decide your own schedule. You decide where you will work from (internet access dependent of course!). Most importantly, you are your own boss. Who wouldn’t want to teach English online with all those perks?
Finding your freedom is about creating a life for yourself that allows you to be flexible, to be kind to yourself, and to dream BIG! The freedom to work from anywhere in the world from your laptop is incredibly powerful and can be transformational. Being able to work from home allowed me to take better care of myself, and that in turn allowed me to push towards some of my bigger goals and dreams. What could working from your laptop do for you?
I currently teach English online with an incredible company, earning a full-time income working only part-time hours! I am going to share details about this amazing opportunity with you today. Want to earn up to £2000/$3000 every month? Here’s how you can!
The BEST Company To Teach English With Is iTutorGroup!
My experience working with iTutorGroup
I have been teaching with iTutorGroup for just under a year, and I absolutely LOVE working with them. I hadn’t taught English online before, but I had facilitation and coaching experience, as well as in-person tutoring experience. iTutorGroup welcomed me and prepared me to enter the online classroom and achieve success as an online English teacher. I’ve had an amazing journey with them. Here’s just a few reasons why I love to teach English online with iTutorGroup:
- ALL lesson plans and materials are provided.
- Learning platform is available 24/7 for bookings (unlike other similar companies).
- You can set your own schedule and hours.
- You get to meet people from different cultures and learn about their lives.
- There are supportive staff on hand to provide IT and teacher support 24/7.
- You can teach students from ages 5 to 65.
Are iTutorGroup really this amazing?!
They really are, but let’s let the facts speak for themselves!
- iTutorGroup connects over 30,000 teachers from over 135 countries around the world with students in Asia.
- iTutorGroup has delivered over 180 million teaching sessions, with hundreds of thousands of sessions being delivered every single day.
- They are the premier online education platform and largest English-language learning institution in the world!
- They have a student retention rate of over 95%!
You can sign up for iTutorGroup here and start work in under a week!
What is so good about teaching English online?
There are SO many amazing benefits of becoming an online English teacher.
- You can work from home! What could be simpler than waking up each day, being able to avoid the commute and still have a fulfilling job?!
- You can be location independent. Calling desiring digital nomads! This one is for you. Maybe you want to travel? Or maybe you want to live in another country? Maybe you want to live in a van? Anywhere you have a decent internet connection is somewhere you can teach English from!
- You can work as much or as little as you want and some extra money. Maybe you have a savings goal? Or maybe you want to work in your day-job part-time? Maybe you want to make some money to travel? Teaching English online is perfect for whatever your financial goals are.
- You can set your own schedule and work whenever you want and how much you want! How freeing would that be for you?!
- Teaching English online is incredibly fulfilling. I wake up every single day excited to meet with and reach both new and regular students. Teaching English from home has been a dream for me, and I am so happy to be a part of the iTutorGroup teaching community.
Am I qualified to teach English online with iTutorGroup?
iTutorGroup welcome everyone with a passion for teaching, uncovering client needs, and who love to help others develop skills.
Here are the minimum requirements to teach English online with iTutorGroup:
- Over 18 years of age.
- Native or near-native speaker of English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any field.
- iTutorGroup ask that you commit to teaching a minimum of 5 peak hours weekly (China evening and weekend hours).
- Access to a computer with a reliable internet connection.
- A headset with microphone (I have this one).
- Hold a 120+ hour TESOL/TEFL certificate or able to commit to earning one.
How is the pay?
Your pay includes a base rate and a performance bonus. The performance bonus is based on student ratings. When you submit your application, you will be directed to a web page showing what your hourly rate will be.
The base rate varies because it is location based, but most similar companies pay up to $24 or £18 per hour, depending on your experience.
Teachers are paid according to the number of classes they finish teaching and submit progress reports for.
Payment is made via wire transfer on the 10th of each month and is always promptly received. (I use Revolut as my bank account to avoid international transfer fees. Sign-up here for your Revolut account today!)
They pay is great for me, considering that I do not have to even leave the comfort of my own home to get paid. I could take my laptop on holiday or travelling and still be able to make enough to live very comfortably.
Each month I teach part-time hours, and I walk away with full-time pay. The same amount (usually more!) than what I used to make in my day job. AND I am not out any travel or commuting costs.
Are you ready to earn up to £2000/$3000 every month from your laptop?! Apply to iTutorGroup here and start working within a week.
What is the application process?
To join the iTutorGroup teaching community, you can sign up here.
The application process is very quick and easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. After you have submitted your application, you select an interview time. I recommend selecting the earliest time available to you, or alternatively you can provide a recorded interview.
During this interview, you will be asked some questions and teach a short demo session of materials that you will receive. After this interview is complete, if you are selected, you will be contacted within 24 hours with details of how to onboard to iTutorGroup.
It’s that simple and you can start teaching within a week of applying!
Do I have to design or provide my own teaching materials?
No! iTutorGroup provide all lesson materials and you will have access to these prior to your scheduled sessions. How amazing is that?!
So, are you ready to teach English online?
iTutorGroup are an incredible company to work for. Teaching English online has opened up a world of freedom to me that I never thought possible and I want to share that experience with you as you find your freedom and feel your happy.
Start teaching English online with iTutorGroup within a week!